1. Put all the nuggets in a mixing bowl with the egg and stir vigorously until coated.
2. Remove the nuggets to the bowl of bread crumbs, leaving the excess egg behind, and stir gently until the chicken pieces are coated with crumbs.
3. Heat 3–4 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet and fry chicken nuggets until light golden, about 3–4 minutes per side, adding more oil if necessary.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by mixing the duck sauce, ketchup, soy sauce, and sesame seeds.
5. Remove chicken to a foil pan or oven-to-table dish and pour sauce over it. Stir to coat and heat in oven until piping hot, about 20–30 minutes.
6. Serve with rice.