1. Cut bread into bite-sized pieces and toss into a large bowl.
2. In a separate container, combine olive oil and some favorite spices, such as oregano, basil, thyme, garlic, and of course salt. Shake/stir really well to get all the flavors combined.
3. Pour dressing over the bread cubes and shake up to evenly distribute the flavor. Spread out the croutons on a baking tray or casserole dish. Bake at 200–225 degrees Celsius (400–450 degrees Fahrenheit).
4. After about seven to 10 minutes, shake the tray to make sure croutons are evenly cooked. Feel free to drizzle another bit of olive oil on them!
5. Bake another seven to 10 minutes, until they reach the color and crispness that you prefer.