1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius (400 degrees Fahrenheit) and line baking tray with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. In a ziptop bag, add chicken, bread crumbs, honey, schwarma spice, paprika, sumac, salt, and pepper. Shake the bag all around, making sure all the pieces are coated.
3. Place on baking sheet, separate pieces out to ensure crispiness on all sides. Sprinkle a dash of chili powder on top (optional).
4. Spritz the tops once or twice with oil spray (this also ensures crispiness).
5. Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through so the under side can get good crunch too.