1. Line counter with a large clear plastic tablecloth, and even wear a pair of disposable gloves.
2. Pound chicken cutlets to an even thinness.
3. Shred the bread or roll into very small pieces and bake for 10 minutes or less in a 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius) oven (no preheating).
4. Meanwhile, heat a little bit of oil in a large frying pan.
5. Add onions and garlic and sauté for 15–20 minutes until nice and golden.
6. Add peppers and sauté an additional five minutes, and then add mushrooms and sauté another five minutes.
7. Add the bread pieces and mix together well.
8. Season generously with salt and pepper, and set aside.
9. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, honey, and ketchup. (Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary).
10. Fill each cutlet with a full tablespoon of the vegetable mixture, and carefully roll up.
11. Smear lightly on all sides with mayo mixture and then roll in cornflake crumbs, and place in a pan lined with Gefen Parchment Paper.
12. Drizzle soy sauce over the shnitzel rollups and cover pan tightly.
13. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius) oven for 50 minutes, or until ready. (Alternatively, freeze the rollups until ready to use. When ready to bake, place directly from freezer into preheated oven and bake for one hour, covered)