1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper and set aside.
2. Cut eggplant into “fries” of about the same size. Arrange in a single layer and sprinkle evenly with salt. Let sit about 20 minutes.
3. In the meantime, make the sauce: In a bowl, combine oil, silan, sriracha, cumin, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
4. Pat eggplant fries dry and coat with about half to three-quarters of the sauce.
5. Place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Cook 25 to 30 minutes, brushing with remaining sauce, if desired, halfway through cooking. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.