1. Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes before assembling skewers.
2. In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, garlic, Dijon mustard, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, lemon juice, kosher salt and pepper. Reserve one-fourth cup of dressing in a separate container and refrigerate until ready to use (or use store-bought Caesar dressing). Add chicken and toss to coat well. Marinate for 20 minutes and up to four hours in the refrigerator.
3. Thread chicken on skewers. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
4. Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Grease grates well. Place chicken on grill pan and turn heat to medium-low. Loosely cover with foil and cook for four minutes. Uncover and turn, and cook another four minutes on second side, lightly covered with foil. Alternatively, preheat oven to broil. Broil for eight minutes.
5. Place romaine on a large serving platter. Top with skewered chicken. Drizzle with reserved or store-bought dressing.