1. Place the flour in a large bowl.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, Dijon mustard, paprika, salt, pepper and tarragon (if using).
3. In a large bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs and sesame seeds.
4. One at a time, dip the chicken pieces in the flour, covering both sides. Shake off any excess flour. Then, dip the chicken pieces into the paprika egg mix and coat evenly. Finally, dip the chicken into the breadcrumbs and sesame, pressing gently to fully encrust the pieces.
5. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, brown the chicken for five to six minutes on both sides. Lower the heat to medium-low heat and cook the chicken through. The crust should be crispy but not burned.
6. Remove the chicken and place the pieces on a paper towel-lined plate to absorb any excess oil.
7. Serve it Milanese style with a simple arugula salad and a fresh squeeze of lemon.