1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius).
2. Lay spring roll wrappers on your work surface. Keep other spring rolls in package or covered with a clean towel.
3. Place a strip of tuna on the spring roll. Season with salt and pepper. Top with spicy mayo (see recipe above) and avocado.
4. Combine cornstarch and water in a bowl. Using a pastry brush, brush perimeter of spring roll with mixture. Roll up. Place on a baking sheet lined with Gefen Easy Baking Parchment Paper. Continue until all spring roll wrappers are filled.
5. Bake for 15–18 minutes, until golden and crispy. Alternatively, spring rolls can be fried. Enjoy with sweet sauce for dipping.