1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
2. Pulse sandwich cookies in your food processor using the S blade until fine crumbs form. Melt margarine and combine with crumbs. Pat into the bottom of a 10-inch (26-centimeter) springform pan and bake for 10–12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
3. Wipe out your food processor bowl well and place strawberries inside. Blend until fully pureed. You should have about two cups of strawberry puree. Divide in half. Add rum, lime juice, and confectioners’ sugar to one half, whisking to combine. Set both halves aside.
4. Beat the parve whipping cream in your mixer until soft peaks form. Add the instant vanilla pudding mix and beat for several additional minutes or until stiff. Pour into a large bowl and place in the refrigerator.
5. Wash and dry mixer bowl very well and beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Add 1/3 cup sugar and beat until stiff.
6. Remove bowl with whipping cream mixture from the refrigerator and slowly pour the cup of plain strawberry puree into it, about 1/4 cup at a time, mixing gently after each addition. Fold in the egg whites and mix gently until combined. Pour over the crust in the pan and smooth the top as much as possible. Pour the spiked strawberry puree on top of the mousse and freeze.
7. To serve, remove from freezer several minutes before plating to soften slightly. Garnish with fresh strawberries and mint, and additional whipped cream, if desired.