1. Puree strawberries in food processor.
2. Melt marshmallows and chocolate in microwave and mix until smooth. Drizzle the mixture into pureed strawberries and mix to combine. Remove 3/4 cup of the strawberry-chocolate mixture and set aside.
3. Beat the heavy cream or pareve whipping cream until it reaches the consistency of yogurt. Reduce mixer speed and add the remaining strawberry mixture. Beat until firm.
4. Spread the strawberry-chocolate cream over the cooled cake and smooth out the top. Freeze for half an hour.
5. Drizzle reserved strawberry mixture on top. Return the pan to the freezer until set.
6. Cut the cake while it’s still half frozen. Refrigerate until ready to serve.