1. Pulse vanilla cookies in your food processor using the S blade until fine crumbs form. Place into a mixing bowl and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
3. Place the strawberry Jello powder into your mixer along with four tablespoons butter at room temperature. (The butter should be soft but not melted.) Beat the butter into the Jello until well combined. Add in the instant vanilla pudding and beat it into the mixture. Beat in the flour until mixed through and no white spots are left. Spread this mixture out onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for eight minutes.
4. Remove from oven and allow to cool for two to three minutes. Transfer baking sheet to your fridge and let the mixture cool for at least 15 minutes.
5. Break up the cooled Jello mixture into large pieces and transfer to your food processor. Pulse until crumbs have formed, but make sure not to overprocess so it doesn’t become too fine and powdery. Transfer the crumbs into the bowl with the vanilla cookie crumbs and mix until well-combined.