1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Prepare a baking sheet by lining with foil or spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Take each chicken cutlet and pound it as thinly as you possibly can. (If you don’t have a meat pounder, you can use the bottom of a frying pan.)
3. Sauté onions in the oil until they are soft. Add salt and mushrooms, sautéing until they are nicely browned. Add the Pesach crumbs and the spices and sauté for about five more minutes until it’s all combined. Let cool for five minutes.
4. Lay cutlets flat. Place approximately a teaspoon of the onion stuffing mixture on each cutlet and roll it up like a jelly roll. Place on cookie sheet, seam side down.
5. Mix all sauce ingredients together and pour over the cutlets.
6. Bake uncovered for 25–30 minutes, until the cutlets are cooked through. Serve warm.