1. In a small bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower, bread crumbs, garlic, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise.
2. Place a chicken breast on a sheet of plastic wrap. Place a tablespoon of filling in the center. Use the plastic wrap to shape the chicken into a ball and seal tightly.
3. Bring water to boil in a large pot. Cook the plastic-wrapped balls for five minutes.
4. Remove balls from water using a slotted spoon. Let cool slightly and remove plastic wrap. Place balls in a baking pan.
5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, paprika, and garlic, and spread mixture over the balls. In another small bowl, combine chili sauce, soy sauce, and honey, and pour mixture over balls. Bake, uncovered, for seven minutes.