1. Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside.
2. Sauté mushrooms and onions. Let cool slightly.
3. Mix mayo and mustard. Shmear onto chicken.
4. Mix rice with vegetables. Take a spoonful of rice/mushrooms and onion- place in middle of cutlet and fold up. Place seam side down in pan. Repeat with all cutlets. Top with bread crumbs.
5. Place rice in baking dish all around cutlets.
6. Pour wine & broth over the rice. Season with spices.
7. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes covered, 10 minutes uncovered.