1. Mix together the mayo, mustard, honey, and duck sauce in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
2. Cut chicken cutlets into 6 even portions and flatten until thin.
3. Smear schnitzel on both sides with the sauce (or dip the schnitzel pieces into the bowl of sauce).
4. Place a cold cut of your choice on the schnitzel and roll up. Fasten with a toothpick.
5. Brush additional duck sauce on top of each rolled piece. Sprinkle generously with cornflake crumbs.
6. Bake covered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius) for 45 minutes. For a crispy exterior, uncover during the last five minutes, or put under the grill for a few minutes. This freezes well.
Line your counter with a plastic tablecloth to facilitate easy cleanup. (My mother taught me to do this whenever I bake too!)
For kid-friendly portions or for an appetizer as opposed to a main dish, cut each chicken breast in half so you get smaller rolls.