1. Heat two teaspoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetarian meat and cook, stirring to break up any clumps. Add garlic, onion powder, oregano, basil, one teaspoon salt, and pepper. Cook for five to six minutes until lightly browned and fully cooked. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a small skillet, heat remaining two tablespoons oil. Add onion and cook until softened, about 10 minutes. Add sauce, crushed red pepper and remaining half teaspoon salt and cook on low for five minutes or until sauce is heated through.
4. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and gently scoop out flesh with a spoon. Place zucchini on a baking sheet. Coat the inside of each zucchini boat with pizza sauce, then top with vegetarian meat mixture, mushrooms, and red peppers. Drizzle with more sauce, then sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh basil.