1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Generously grease a muffin tin with non-stick spray. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the stuffing and brussels sprouts.
3. Divide and loosely pack the stuffing mixture between all 12 cups.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, soy milk, salt, and pepper. Fill each cup about halfway.
5. Bake for 20–30 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Run a knife around the edges to loosen and remove from the tin.