1. Preheat oven to 175°F and line two large baking sheets with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. Beat whites with salt in a standing electric mixer at high speed (or with a handheld mixer in two batches) until they just hold stiff peaks. Gradually add sugar, beating at high speed until whites hold stiff, glossy peaks.
3. Spoon meringue into two separate bowls and stir in food colorings of choice. Place meringue into two Ziploc freezer bags and snip off the ends.
4. Pipe meringue into lolly shapes of your choice on the baking sheets. Place lollypop sticks into pops.
5. Bake meringues in upper and lower thirds of oven until crisp but the coloring is still bright, about two hours.
6. Turn off oven and leave meringues inside oven to cool for one hour, then cool completely on sheets on a rack.