1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small saucepan, combine coconut aminos, orange juice, honey, ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes and cook over medium heat for six minutes, stirring frequently.
3. In a separate small bowl, dissolve arrowroot starch in 1/4 cup water.
4. Add arrowroot mixture to the saucepan and stir to combine. Simmer for an additional four minutes.
5. Place salmon in a baking dish and pour a generous amount of sauce over salmon. Cook for 15 minutes. Spoon sauce from bottom of pan over salmon; the sauce will have thickened and will give more color to the fish. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.