1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spray or grease a bundt pan or circle pan well.
3. In a large size bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients until well combined.
4. Then add the wet ingredients and stir until smooth.
5. Pour 3/4 of the batter into the pan (very important to not pour all of it, or else it will pour over in the oven while baking. Trust me from experience, don’t fill the pan all the way. Leave some room!!!)
6. Bake for one hour.
7. Once baked, let it cool for seven to 10 minutes.
8. Once cooled, put it in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
9. After 10-15 minutes in the freezer, take out and with a offset spatula help the cake come out by putting pressure on the sides of the pan. It should come out. If not, return to the freezer for five more minutes.
10. If it still is not coming out, do it again and again.
11. Enjoy !