1. Prepare the crust. Roll out thawed pie crusts on a sheet of Gefen Parchment Paper and cut them to fit your pie tart pan; make a big one or mini ones but don’t keep the pie crust in the pie shape! Place tart pans on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
2. Prepare the filling. In a bowl of an electric mixer, beat whipped topping until stiff. Set aside.
3. In a saucepan, combine sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Bring to a boil to dissolve sugar. Add eggs to a bowl and slowly pour in lemon mixture, whisking as you pour. Pour mixture back into pan and cook until thickened, about two minutes. Let lemon curd cool completely before continuing (important!).
4. Add lemon mixture to the electric mixer and whip in cream cheese. Fold in whipped topping.
5. Add creamy lemon filling to pie crust and top with blueberries. Keep refrigerated or frozen until ready to serve. If not serving the same day, add the fruit fresh.