1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare two long loaf pans by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and sugar. Add oil, eggs, and vanilla. Mix well. Add almonds, pecans, and chocolate chips.
3. Pour batter into the two greased loaf pans. Bake for 55 minutes.
4. Let cool 10-15 minutes. Slice into one-inch slices and transfer to a lined baking sheet, cut side down.
5. Lower oven temperature to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for an additional 20-25 minutes, depending on how crisp you like your biscotti.