1. In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients for the batter. Add oil, coconut milk, water, and eggs and mix well until there are no lumps.
2. Preheat oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (use a thermometer!)
3. Place one or two fruit pieces onto the end of a wooden skewer and dip each piece of fruit into the batter, submerging the fruit all the way. Try to make sure all sides are sufficiently covered. Drop into preheated oil (use a second skewer to help you push the fritter off the first skewer.) Fritter should rise to the top as it begins frying.
4. Turn over when the bottom is brown, and fry on the other side – less than three minutes total.
5. Remove with slotted spoon and place on a paper towel to drain. Dust with additional confectioner’s sugar and cinnamon if desired.