1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper. Grease half the baking sheet with oil.
2. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the ground turkey stir-fry till fully incorporated.
3. Using your hands, mash the mixture into the greased half of the baking sheet, spreading it out as much as possible.
4. In a disposable aluminum nine- x 13-inch pan, pour in the rice, oil, salt, and water.
5. Cover everything very loosely with foil. Bake for about 35 to 40 minutes.
6. Check on your rice after about 25 minutes. Mix and add a bit more water to cover if dried out.
7. To serve, break up the meat into small pieces and serve over rice.