1. Sauté onion in two tablespoons of olive oil. Season with kosher salt and black pepper.
2. Once the onions are translucent add in ground veal, adding additional salt and black pepper and paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and beet juice. Cook this down for 10–12 minutes.
3. Toast tortillas in the oven or in a pan with one teaspoon of olive oil.
4. Lightly coat the beets in flour, then fry them up until you get that crispy chip-style crunch.
5. Prepare the Ranch Dressing: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
6. Once your tortilla is at the desired texture, spread with the ranch dressing (you will have leftover), top with your ground veal mixture and chopped fresh purple onion. Put the pizza in a preheated oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for six minutes.
7. Once done, slice each tortilla into four pieces.
8. Drizzle with sriracha, then garnish with chopped fresh chives and crispy beets.