1. In a large pot, add the avocado oil, onions, and leeks. Cook on medium heat for five minutes until softer.
2. Turn the heat medium-low and add carrot and ginger juice, curry powder and one cup of water.
3. Add the miso paste, lime, and fresh ginger to the pot. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Cover and let simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add the coconut milk and the mushrooms. Cover and leave on low heat for 20 minutes.
6. Using four individual serving bowls, place a serving of noodles in each bowl. Pour two to three ladles of the Thai soup preparation for each bowl. Garnish with scallions, sesame seeds and lime wedges. Serve hot.