1. Mix together the cottage cheese, cooking cream, eggs, seasoning, and one cup grated cheese together in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
3. In a nine- by 13-inch pan pour 1/4 jar of sauce to cover the bottom of the pan.
4. Layer lasagna noodles on top in a single layer.
5. Smear 1/3 of the cheese mixture on top, and then a layer of vegetables.
6. Repeat layering three times. Then pour the last 1/4 of sauce on top, add layer of lasagna noodles, and sprinkle grated cheese over all.
7. Bake covered (you can put a piece of baking paper before the foil so the cheese doesn’t stick to the foil) for approximately one hour and 15 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let sit for at least 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
For a richer flavor, replace the 15% cooking cream with heavy cream, but don’t leave out the cream entirely. It adds melt-in-your-mouth creaminess to the lasagna.