1. In a large pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for three to five minutes or until translucent. Add the beef and brown for about four to six minutes. Add the vodka sauce and sun-dried tomatoes and mix until integrated. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Mix the warmed spaghetti in a bowl with the ricotta, cream cheese, and eggs until combined.
3. Mix the mozzarella and parmesan together.
4. In a large 9×13-inch pan, layer half the vegan “meat” sauce, then half the spaghetti mixture, and then half of the cheese mixture. Then repeat.
5. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 to 45 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbling. If desired, broil for two to three minutes. Cool for five minutes and add parsley on top before serving.