1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Roll out one part of dough to 1/8-inch thickness to size of cookie sheet.
3. Place on reverse side of cookie sheet and bake at 350 for six to seven minutes, till lightly brown.
4. Spread with thin layer of cream.
5. Bake second layer of dough and place over cream as soon as it comes out of the oven.
6. Repeat procedure until all parts of dough and cream are used, ending with dough as top layer. Top with glaze (see below). Cut into one- and- a- half-inch by two-inch bars.