1. Place the yeast, water and sugar into the large bowl of a heavy-duty mixer fitted with a dough hook. Once it has proofed, add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well on high speed for a full fiive minutes.
2. Cover dough and let rise for an hour and a half.
3. After dough has risen, take challah, then cut dough into five even pieces and place each piece into its own nonstick loaf pan.
4. Cover and let rise for another half hour.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for 45 minutes.