This well-spiced cauliflower rice bowl with grilled shawarma chicken and quick cabbage and Israeli salad is a healthy, light weekday lunch or even dinner option.
Prepare the Yellow Cauliflower Rice
1. Heat oil in a sauté pan and sauté onions until golden.
2. Add cauliflower rice and cook for four to five minutes. Season with salt, turmeric, and cumin.
Prepare the Shawarma
1. Marinate chicken in a ziptop bag with a little oil and lots of shawarma spice.
2. Cook on a grill pan about six minutes per side or until cooked through.
Prepare the Salads
1. For both red cabbage salad and Israeli salad, simply combine all ingredients.
1. Place the cauliflower rice in a wide, shallow bowl. Slice chicken and place on one side. Place some red cabbage salad on the other side and Israeli salad down the middle (since it’s the most colorful). Drizzle with hummus.