1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut chicken breast into thin strips. Toss with za’atar, garlic cubes and two tablespoons olive oil. Set on one side of the pan.
3. Chop zucchini into small cubes and toss with salt and remaining one tablespoon of olive oil. Add to pan.
4. Bake for 45 minutes until liquid has evaporated and vegetables are caramelized. Add the chickpeas to the sheet pan halfway through baking time.
5. Halfway through the baking time, toss the chicken and veggies.
6. Remove from oven and drizzle with tahini.