1. Preheat the oven to 400F. Coat bottom of a donut pan with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine the ground flax seeds and water. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together the grapeseed and coconut oils, brown sugar and agave or maple syrup, until well combined. Pour the flax mixture and lukewarm milk and whisk well.
5. Slowly add the flour mixture and mix using a wooden spoon until just combined (do not over mix).
6. Fold in the diced apples. Fill the donut mold 2/3 of the way and bake at 400F for 15-17 minutes.
7. Let the donuts cool and carefully unmold them using a butter knife to release the edges.
8. Dip them in cinnamon glaze, or brush donuts with a little melted coconut oil and dip them on a small plate with the cinnamon sugar.