1. Roll half the dough on a sheet of Gefen Parchmnet Paper into a rectangle, 8×14 inches (20×35 cm).
2. Cut two strips at the sides of both the top and bottom, and cut 3/4-inch (2 cm) strips along the sides.
3. Fill the dough with half of the apple mixture. Fold the top and bottom edges over the filling, and alternate crossing the strips of dough on the right and left sides.
4. Repeat with the second half of the dough and filling.
5. Place both cakes, with the baking paper on a baking tray.
6. Let the cakes rise, glaze them, and bake as directed in the dough recipe.