1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius). Line two baking sheets with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. Toss apples in a bowl with brown sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder, and mix until combined. Pour in orange juice and stir. Gently fold in the apples. You should have a thick batter. Using a quarter-cup measure, drop the batter onto the prepared baking sheets.
4. Place the baking sheets in the oven for five minutes, then lower the oven temperature to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius) for another seven to 10 minutes, until the tops are golden. Allow the cookies to cool.
5. While the cookies are cooling, mix the glaze ingredients together. Once the cookies are cool, dip the top of each cookie into the bowl of glaze to coat completely. Let the glaze set, and enjoy!
Notes: You can use any fruit you’d like here, like plums, apples,