1. Rinse the fillets well. Dry them and arrange in a baking pan.
2. In a small bowl, mix oil, paprika, and garlic and dredge the fish into the mixture. Sprinkle the coarse salt over the fish.
3. Heat the oil in a wide, flat saucepan. Add the garlic, hot pepper, tomatoes and colored peppers and sauté for about seven minutes, with constant stirring.
4. Add the cilantro, tomato paste, both types of paprika, turmeric, and salt; cook for another five minutes.
5. Remove from heat and pour the hot sauce over the fish in the pan.
6. Bake the fish uncovered for exactly 14 minutes in an oven heated to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.