1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
2. Spray a baking sheet well with olive oil or avocado oil spray.
3. Arrange a breading station with flour, salt, and pepper in one bowl, eggs and garlic in another bowl, and bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, and parsley in a third bowl.
4. Dip each chicken strip into flour. Shake it off and dip it in the egg mixture. Shake it off again and then coat well with bread crumbs. Place in the prepared pan and spray well with more olive oil or avocado oil spray.
5. Bake for 12 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, and honey.
7. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and pour the sauce evenly over the chicken. (Feel free to keep some chicken sauce free for picky eaters.)
8. Return the pan to oven and raise the heat to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius). Bake for another 10–12 minutes.
9. Reheat uncovered to re-crisp chicken.