1. Heat the oil in a large pan and then add the onion and a sprinkle of salt. Sauté for three to five minutes.
2. Dice leftover proteins and add to pan, stirring occasionally.
3. Slice off the kernels from the corn. Dice the rest of the vegetables. Add all the veggies to the pan and stir. Let cook two to three minutes to incorporate flavors.
4. Add barbecue sauce and stir to fully incorporate.
5. Use mixture to top two Tuscanini Pizza Crusts.
6. Place in oven and bake according to the package instructions. (Alternatively you can put them on the grill!)