1. In a bowl, mix dough ingredients by hand until a smooth dough forms. Flatten into a disc and refrigerate in a resealable bag for one hour.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a bowl, combine filling ingredients.
4. Once chilled, roll out dough between two pieces of parchment paper to form a 12-inch circle.
5. Smear one tablespoon jam in the center of the dough. Place a heaping mound of the filling in the center, leaving a two-inch border. Fold the dough over the edge of the fruit, pleating as you go around. Brush with remaining jam and sprinkle with some more sugar.
6. Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool to room temperature before serving.