1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix together the cheeses and eggs.
3. Mix the sauce with the water.
4. In a 9×13-inch pan, layer the ingredients.
5. Start with a thin layer of the sauce followed by the noodles. Add more sauce on top, then the cheese mixture. Continue with noodles, sauce, and cheese mixture. Top the last layer of noodles with sauce and sprinkle on shredded cheese.
6. Cover tightly with foil (see tip) and bake for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned.
7. Allow to sit and set for a few minutes to easily cut and serve.