1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Toast almonds in a single layer until golden, three to five minutes, stirring once. Cool. Leave oven on.
2. Using a food processor, pulse ﬂour, sugars, one teaspoon lemon zest, cinnamon, and salt until combined. Add margarine and pulse for a few seconds. Add yolks and vanilla, and process until mixture begins to come together in clumps.
3. Transfer 1 and 1/3 cups dough to a bowl and stir in almonds (some will break). Set aside for almond crumble topping.
4. Gather remaining dough into a ball. Grease bottoms, sides, and top of mini mufﬁn pans.
5. Press one tablespoon of dough into the bottom and up the sides of each mufﬁn cup. Chill until the dough is ﬁrm (place in freezer for 10 minutes).