1. Put matzos and water in a medium-sized bowl and let sit until all water is absorbed and the matzos look mushy.
2. Saute onion in one tablespoon of oil. Add the sautéed onion to matzos.
3. Rinse spinach in a colander until it defrosts into pieces and add to above mixture. Add remaining oil, eggs, and seasoning. Mix together until thoroughly combined.
4. Line a 7×11-in. (17.5×27.5-cm) pan with Gefen Parchment Paper.
5. Put the frozen broccoli pieces on the bottom of the pan.
6. Pour the matzo mixture on top and smooth out.
7. Cover the pan with foil but leave it loose so air can escape on each side.
8. Bake for one hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius), then uncover and bake an additional half hour.