1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease 16 individual muffin pans.
2. Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream the margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat well. Stir in the vanilla extract. On a low speed add the dry ingredients and soy milk alternately until well combined.
4. Fill the muffin cups with the mixture, three-fourths full, and bake for 15 minutes.
5. To serve, turn the muffins upside down. Garnish with whip and fresh berries.