1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, combine meat, spices, and sauce.
3. Spray muffin pans with oil spray.
4. Flatten buns with a rolling pin. Place one bun in each muffin cup, pressing up against the sides of the cup to make sure the bun goes up the sides (otherwise the food will fall out). The bun should serve as the “cup.”
5. Spoon meat mixture onto each bun and bake for 25–30 minutes.
6. In a small bowl, combine honey-mustard sauce ingredients.
7. Top “cups” with desired toppings and drizzle sauce over toppings. Serve immediately.