1. Put one to two pounds of your ground beef into a bowl.
2. Thoroughly hand mix the hand-shredded tomatoes, chopped onion, chopped garlic, chopped parsley and baharat into the ground meat (amounts are to your preference).
3. Cut pita in half, leaving two semi-circle pockets.
4. Fill evenly throughout with the meat blend. Maintain consistent thickness in order to ensure even cooking.
5. Place stuffed pita onto a pan with medium-high heat. Cook for two to three minutes on each side, and then two to three minutes on the open side down.
6. Remove arayes from pan, cut into triangles and place on vented tray.
7. Place tray in oven for six minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. Remove from oven and place pieces on a serving tray. Drizzle with pico de gallo, tahini, jalapeños, and fresh chopped parsley. Garnish with pickled veggies and serve!