1. Prepare three cookie sheets. Divide dough into 12 parts. Roll to long, thick ropes and place four onto each cookie sheet.
2. Slit tops diagonally one and a half inches apart. Brush with egg, sprinkle sesame seeds. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes. Do not overbake. Freeze.
3. Partially defrost bread. Split open lengthwise.
4. Spread margarine onto one side of each “loaf.” Combine all spices, then sprinkle on top of margarine. Replace the top.
5. Slice diagonally (according to the slits you presliced). Wrap each roll into Gefen Parchment Paper and then in silver foil. Reheat and serve warm.