1. In a large frying pan, heat the oil add the onion. Sauté for about three minutes until they have a “glassy” look and are starting to brown.
2. Wipe down the mushrooms of any dirt and slice them.
3. Add the mushrooms to the pan. Don’t stir. Let it sit for about five minutes, creating a nice crust on the underside of the mushrooms.
4. Add the salt and pepper. Stir.
5. Add the riced cauliflower. Let it sauté for about five minutes and stir.
6. Lower the temperature. Let simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve warm.