1. Toss riced cauliflower with olive oil, salt, black pepper and paprika on a flat cookie sheet.
2. Place neck bones and flanken on a second baking sheet. Roast cauliflower and meat at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 30 minutes until crisp. Place meat and bones in a net. Set riced cauliflower aside.
3. Sauté onion and garlic until lightly golden, add vegetables and sauté until softened (about 20 minutes).
4. Add spices and water to fill, add meat and cook for about two hours.
5. Remove net and chop up the meat. Blend soup and return meat to pot. Serve with cauliflower rice as garnish.