1. Heat one tablespoon oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Sauté chopped onion until golden brown, then transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
2. Using the same pan, heat another tablespoon oil and add cauliflower rice. If needed, add an additional tablespoon oil. Sauté until softened, about five minutes.
3. Transfer cauliflower to the bowl with the sautéed onions. Add eggs, salt, paprika, garlic powder, and black pepper and mix to combine.
4. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a sheet pan with Gefen Parchment Paper. Place a three-inch round cookie cutter at one end of the sheet and fill with 1/4 cup of the cauliflower mixture. Pat the mixture down slightly with the back of the spoon inside the mold, then gently lift the cookie cutter to remove. Repeat with the remaining mixture, leaving about one inch of space between each patty.
5. Bake for 10–12 minutes, until slightly crispy and golden brown. Serve the same day or refrigerate and warm before serving. Can also be served room temperature.