1. Combine marinade ingredients with meat and scallion whites in a ziplock bag and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat one teaspoon oil in a frying pan and sauté riced cauliflower until cooked through, about five minutes. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Transfer from pan directly to bowls.
3. Add another teaspoon of oil to the pan and sauté the snow peas over high heat until bright green. If the pan is large enough, move the peas to the side of the pan so you can add the meat, or remove the snow peas from the pan first.
4. Add the meat to the pan, reserving the marinade.
5. Cook the meat until browned, about four minutes, then add remaining marinade and cook until bubbling, another two minutes.
6. Combine with snow peas, if separated, and plate over the cauliflower rice.
7. Garnish with scallion greens and daikon cress, if desired. Serve immediately.